Pink Popcorn and Pom Pom Garland
What You Will Need
1. Pink popcorn (follow our recipe here)
2. Pom poms about 1-2 inches around
3. Yarn needle (plastic is easier to use with little hands)
4. Thick string or twine
1. Make your pink popcorn ahead of time and let it sit out for 1-2 days so it hardens and
makes it easier to string
2. Put the string or twine through the needle
3. Start stringing the popcorn and pom poms in whatever order you desire (we found it
easier to start and end with popcorn) and pull it through to the end of the string
4. Tie a knot at the end of the string so the popcorn and pom poms stay put
5. Once your finished stringing, tie another knot at the other end of the string
6. Hang up or decorate your tree and admire!
We love to see how your family crafts! Send in your pictures of you and your family creating this garland and you could be featured on our Instagram story!